Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i just bought kicker sub and box with amp and pioneer avh 4200 Dvd player...it should be here next week so im pretty stoked....i will post pics up soon!!!!

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was going to go with a CVX or a JBL W3 but the mounting depth and box size was very very difficult to come across with making it and im lazy when im off work so i didnt feel like it.

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea the only thing is im trying to find info for the bypass on the dvd player so i can use it while its in drive or driving

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT THE SCREWS IN THE DASH KIT MOUNT FOR THE NEW STEREO so i had to drive to work this morning and now i have no radio for 2 days until i get off....any help i brought the dash kit and dvd player to work with me but i dont know if ill have time to do anything with it or patients:beatsme:

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
IIRC, it's been a while. The side pieces of the kit get screwed to the face piece and then attached to the HU.

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea the screws wont go into the damn dvd player itself and the crutchfield guy said i was not using the correct holes LOL anyway im going to try it here shortly

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oh and the PAC TATO thing looks like a bomb that i have to defuse i have no idea how to use that thing

·
Registered
141 Posts
Using the screws that came out of your factory HU, when you get it lined up, they should go right in. The bomb thing I can't help with :laughing3d: but if you run into trouble you can call PAC and they'll stay on the phone while you're in your truck. They'll walk you through any problems you might have.

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok so how do those screws go in cause i swear i tried and it did not work i know how to screw stuff in you know

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i have that already its the pioneer screws going into the pioneer head unit is there a special way they screw in

1 - 20 of 21 Posts