Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really bummed that I can't order an SR5 with leather. I'm now looking to have leather added after my purchase. I'll need a bench seat in the front, so I can't get the Limited.

Does anyone have any pictures of an SR5 with leather put in? Does it look like it was done at the factory? I really don't want to add leather, if it doesn't look like it came from the factory.

Any thoughts, input, experiences and especially pictures would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
699 Posts
I too bought an sr5 and am wanting leather. I was thinking of maybe trying a redrock type effect in my white tundra but unsure because the dash would not have the colour tone to it. but I think it you went with something like the graphite leather it would look fine but I dont like grey leather thats why I didnt get a limited I didn't want tan or grey and I wanted a white truck.If you find any pics with an sr5 with aftermarket leather please post them as I will do also. I was alos thinking of maybe going with black leather with white inserst/ white around the edge of the seats. somehting to think about. I really like to have a WOW factor its just hard to visualize it.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I REALLY like the red-rock interior as well. Very different from the norm. I actually like the tan...and grey...and black...as long as it's leather :tu:

**Attention TundraMaxxer and rsmith44**

I noticed in another thread that you (tundramaxxer) put leather in your SR5, and you (rsmith44) were planning to get it added. Do either of you guys have pics? Can you comment on the quality? Does it look like it came from the factory, or can you tell it's aftermarket? Just want your honest opinions!

Much appreciated,
Gary
:ts:

·
Registered
877 Posts
I will have some this week, mines should go in monday, they say it's a 24hr turnaround, as soon as i get it back, you will have your pictures. Bank'

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'm really bummed that I can't order an SR5 with leather. I'm now looking to have leather added after my purchase. I'll need a bench seat in the front, so I can't get the Limited.

Does anyone have any pictures of an SR5 with leather put in? Does it look like it was done at the factory? I really don't want to add leather, if it doesn't look like it came from the factory.

Any thoughts, input, experiences and especially pictures would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks,
Gary
You can only get leather with bucket seats, not bench. Port leather is identical to factory, and ye syou can get it on the SR5

·
Registered
237 Posts
See thread titled "SR5 Leather".

And yes, you can can AFTERMARKET leather for the benchseat.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone. I was told by the dealer, that they could do it on a bench seat.

rsmith44,
I'll be waiting for those pix :ts: :tu::tu:

I'll be curious to hear your thoughts on fit, finish and quality.

Thanks,
Gary

1 - 7 of 7 Posts