Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the dealer.:afro: Traded in my black 06 double cab limited for a Platinum Salsa Red CrewMax with running boards. The truck is in CA now and will be here in the next 3-4 weeks. This is like waiting at the hospital for a new family member. Will post pics when I get.

Kevin

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Awesome man! That will be one happy day when it arrives!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Nice! Post pics when it gets here.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I ordered the same truck, although for some reason it is going to take alot longer... ugh my dealer sucks

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This truck was already built and on route to San Diego, which is why it is 3 weeks. My dealer was not able to get a Platinum for me from another dealer. they are hard to find up here. I found one at another local dealer, but they would only give me 17k for the trade and the new truck did not have the running boards for the same price.

Got a good trade for mine - 19 K for 2006 limited with 68k (at least I hope I did).

I ordered the same truck, although for some reason it is going to take alot longer... ugh my dealer sucks

·
Registered
12 Posts
You're gonna love it. Dealers here in NY were incapable of getting one, so I flew south & drove mine back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts