Toyota Tundra Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Did you actually notice the second last post on that thread? The guy had both doors reskinned for less than $200. So dont buy the vehicle you really want because of some defective door plastic, or buy the one you really want and maybe reskin the door panel. I know what I would do.

·
Registered
2008 Sequoia Platinum
3 Posts
Hello, I am new to this site and new to Tundra, having had a RAV4 and 4Runner previously. Just bought a 2008 Sequoia Platinum and it seems the air ride isn't functional at 155K. I checked the underhood 40A fuse and it seems OK but have no idea where to look from there. I thought I would hear air or a pump operating when trying to raise and lower it, but nothing happens.

Does someone perhaps have a manual for the 2008 with the troubleshooting steps?

I bought the Sequoia with the intent to tow a mid-sized trailer. Is the air ride helpful for that or not? I assumed it would help level the vehicle when a trailer is on the hitch, but that is only ignorant supposition.

Thanks!
Lew

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Welcome to the site Lew. Most important thing you need to know about this site is how to use the search function. Top of any page in the black header bar is the box that says search community. Type whatever you are asking about in there. Sometimes it takes a bit to hit the right phrase but you'll get it. Also use the advanced search too. Again, type in what you want in the search then click on the advanced so you can specify just the Sequoia section of the site. And as you did here, its always better to add to an existing thread rather than starting a new one. Hope you find your answers but here's what to start so maybe this helps.

·
Registered
2008 Sequoia Platinum
3 Posts
Welcome to the site Lew. Most important thing you need to know about this site is how to use the search function. Top of any page in the black header bar is the box that says search community. Type whatever you are asking about in there. Sometimes it takes a bit to hit the right phrase but you'll get it. Also use the advanced search too. Again, type in what you want in the search then click on the advanced so you can specify just the Sequoia section of the site. And as you did here, its always better to add to an existing thread rather than starting a new one. Hope you find your answers but here's what to start so maybe this helps.

Thanks for the link. It referred to how to use the system, assuming you had a working system. I have done a lot of Google and forum searching for anything on getting it to work, i.e. troubleshoot, shop manual pages, etc.

Appreciate your help

21 - 25 of 25 Posts