Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

the dog ralphed in the truck!

I have to remove the passenger seat to get it clean. I have seat deployed airbags. What do I have to do to get the seats out without issues?

-Tim

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Disconnect the wires under the seat and unbolt them.
I figured that part out :rolleyes: I just wanted to make sure the airbag sensor in the seat would not get upset with me. I just disconnected the battery before tearing it down

-Tim

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
I figured that part out :rolleyes: I just wanted to make sure the airbag sensor in the seat would not get upset with me. I just disconnected the battery before tearing it down

-Tim
well first of all teh airbag deployment sensors arent in the seats. a sensor for seatbelt and airbag actiavation is but not the actual "trigger" sensor.

so, u can roll your eyes if you want to his reply, but you asked the question...and the answer in fact is unplug and unbolt. so..umm......ask a simple question get a simple answer. :)

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Ever the explorer
2,391 Posts
disconnect the battery 1st then the connections 2nd

·
Registered
315 Posts
I wanna see pics!

LOL

~JH

·
Registered
397 Posts
disconnect the battery 1st then the connections 2nd
x2.

I forgot to about the battery in my 350z when I put in leather seats and the airbag light would go off. The dealer had to do a reset.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts