Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have a 2006 Tundra I bought new and all of a sudden a lot of the electronics quit working. I've found the 140a Fuse that was bolted to the under the hood fuse box is bad. I can't find one anywhere. Does anyone know exactly what its called or where I can find one?? I took it to orieleys and advanced and they were stumped.I called the Toyota dealership and they didn't have a part # for it. I'm about to go to every junk yard I can think of. If you can help me please text me because I'm going to be on the run and don't know when I can check back. I will post if I find one. Thanks in advance. 803-944-1950

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Is that the fuse able link? to the battery? I think that might pop if you try and jump your battery with the terminals reversed?

·
Registered
541 Posts
I'm betting the alternator has an internal short. Check the alternator feed wire for continuity to ground. If continuity is found, your new fuse will blow immediately unless you repair the short/ replace the alternator first.

·
2,875 Posts
The Toyota shop manual shows F13 fusible link block in the plastic box closest to the side panel under the hood behind the battery for the dc but not for the regular or ac.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts