Toyota Tundra Forums banner

10661 - 10680 of 10692 Posts

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Was able to get around to finally blowing a load of points. Hit up a few big hoes and some small ones. Others were denied; maybe next time.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Where is Mr. Creosote?

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
Where is Mr. Creosote?

Mr. Creosote hasn't posted anything here in nearly 4 years. He's taken a trip to the Dark Side where he's searching for the Meaning of Life. He surfaces there every now and then :clown:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I've been away that long?
Well, times do change. Here's an example from Facebook, of what currently has my attention.

Oven Cleaning

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, COPD.

People with breathing problems, like my wife who is on oxygen, are extremely sensitive and can be harmed by air we don't notice; dust, pollen, smog, smoke, frying, BBQ's, cleaning products, personal products, deodorant, perfume, smokers smoking, body odor, painting, roof and road tar, etc.
Plug one nostril and breathe normally for one minute and you have an idea of their life.

On a lark, I cleaned the oven today. Not completely, just the open door and the bottom, of the varnish-like crud. With Amway LOC.
Sprayed on a 4:1 solution. Let it sit. After a while, as it evaporated, I sprayed on more LOC and then went at it with the Scrub Buds bud, Scrub Buds are Amway's stainless steel scouring pad and I only used one, so it can't be buds, right?
After a bit of LIGHT scrubbing, it was clean. I could see through the door window again. Son of a gun!
And, almost no odor at all. It was a good thing.

Judy & Mike.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
any u ol hoes still driven them tundras, lol. had mine 5 years now, guess we'll see if it's any good in another 5 or 10, lol. Takes me 12/15 years at least to truly judge a truck, lol. no problems yet

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
I have moved on for now from the tundra, may be back someday but for now having an out of body experience in a Ram truck

·
Registered
1,789 Posts

Pizza Philosophy.
Costco Pizza $9.95.
16 slices = $ 0.62.
2 per meal = 8 meals @ $1.24 each.
Can't afford not to eat Pizza!

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Gave out to all the willing hoes. Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
8,263 Posts

I'm still waiting for the Drunk Monkey and the Lizard to magically appear! :)

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
WHAT THE CRAP! I had like the highest amount of "rep" points and now it's been pissed away into lighted stars and it looks like most others are the same.....do I need to break the 1 million mark to get an extra star?

What up with the point system here and how does it work now? Gave points out to those willing; not that it shows but someone please explain what it's going to take to light up some more stars here...

Where's "pistol pete" when you need him?

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
you hoes are still at this eh?

looks like the new star system sucks

10661 - 10680 of 10692 Posts
About this Discussion
10.7K Replies
89 Participants
Jonesy
Toyota Tundra Forums
Tundra Solutions Forum - the best community to talk, mods, price, repair and research your Toyota!
Full Forum Listing