• DC- District of Columbia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mid-Atlantic Members here on TS.com let us know where you reside and vote for the state you LIVE in right now....this should help us in the spring to decide where we might hold a Mid-Atlantic meet to get the largest showing!!!

REMEMBER TO VOTE!!
I know I spelled Delaware wrong but can't go back and change it...my apologies to all you Fighting Blue Hens out there!!! :)

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Man! 43 views on this thread and yet only 9 votes????....seems odd for the typical in your face boisterous East Coasters????...whats wrong folks :confused: no votes very few posts...we have 8 states and still lag WAY behind the Texas forum which is only one state!! C'mon show your pride and lets get this MidAtlantic Regional Forum rockin!!!!:tu: place your vote and start a thread of your own

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you hear me now?????????:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FEEL THE EXCITEMENT!!!!:td:

Participation at an all time........LOW!:eek:

...............POLL.........REGISTERED............%
STATE.....VOTERS......MEMBERS.........PARTICIPATION
PA.............3..............865...................0.35%
OH.............0..............586...................0.00%
WV.............0.............118....................0.00%
VA.............5..............1091..................0.46%
MD.............4..............752...................0.53%
DE..............0...............83....................0.00%
NY..............2..............943...................0.21%
NJ..............3...............678...................0.44%
DC..............0................72...................0.00%

Maryland (home of the proverbial slowterepins) is out in the lead with 0.53% participation.....yes thats correct in the lead with LESS than 1% participation!!!!

c'mon folks show your Midatlantic pride....let others know you are in there area.....help create lists of active members to facilitate some TS.com meets......all it takes is one click!!!:D

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Man you've got way too much time on your hands if you're calculating participation percentages in a poll!

I voted.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jim65wagon said:
Man you've got way too much time on your hands if you're calculating participation percentages in a poll!

I voted.
Had alot of free time today at work while my chemical reactions were running:devil:

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
pistolpete said:
Had alot of free time today at work while my chemical reactions were running:devil:
reminds me of the days when I made liquid chromatography columns, some would take a couple of hours under pressure so all I could do was sit and wait, and think.

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
pistolpete said:
Man! 43 views on this thread and yet only 9 votes????....seems odd for the typical in your face boisterous East Coasters????...whats wrong folks :confused: no votes very few posts...we have 8 states and still lag WAY behind the Texas forum which is only one state!! C'mon show your pride and lets get this MidAtlantic Regional Forum rockin!!!!:tu: place your vote and start a thread of your own
Yea but it's a really big state and we might be intimidated.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sequoiasoon said:
Yea but it's a really big state and we might be intimidated.
I was under the impression that LOOOONG Islanders were tough and not afraid of anything????:rolleyes: :confused: :eek:

Besides what's intimidating about Texas folk?...them there's good people....and you got a National Champion marksman in your corner (ME!!) should you need it! ....but you won't cause them Texans don't bite unless y'all cross em:D

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
pistolpete said:
....but you won't cause them Texans don't bite unless y'all cross em:D

ewwww! They bite?! That's a good way to spread diseases! (oops! I hope that doesn't count as crossing them)

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Looks like Baltimore or DC would be a good location even though DC has 0 votes it's surrounded by MD & VA and is easy to get to using 95. I vote to meet at a "FIve Guys" best burgers around. Mmmm might have to have one for lunch.

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
sorry it took so long to vote:rolleyes: ! ok, i live in maryland's eastern shore, around ocean city. now i'm here by choice mind ya (no work in WV) but i'm born & bred from WEST "BY GOD" VIRGINIA....GO MOUNTAINEERS! and NO i haven't had "relations" with any family members that i know of! even though i've been told that the HOTTEST chicks are at family reunions :clown: ! hey, if there's any members around me, i'm looking for someone to do some work on my baby! i kinda got myself messed-up at work so i can't do it right now. just pm me & i hope to hear from ya'll. gotta roll, barrett-jackson is on!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
My vote is in! Representing Reading Pa :devil:

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
......................silence.......................crickets?????..................."bueller?, bueller????":devil:

well seems there are only 36 Tundra/Taco owners in the MidAdlantic States.....we seem to have stalled at 36....congrats to Virginia for being the most active member state!!!!:clown:

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
pistolpete said:
congrats to Virginia for being the most active member state!!!!:clown:
You're welcome.

Now, how about some of them signing up for the Virginia Meet I'd like to host in May.:)

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
jim65wagon said:
I've already asked for the 20th of May off. That's one.
Thanks. Now, anyone else?:confused:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Um, I voted but I live in Vegas. BUT I've got an '02 Ivan Stewart 4x4 :devil: in Ellicott City, MD.:tu:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts