1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Woooohooo my Jersey boys take the lead from them there Virginians!!!:D :clown:

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
pistolpete said:
Woooohooo my Jersey boys take the lead from them there Virginians!!!:D :clown:
They probably have Mob connections and are having dead people vote.

Us Virginians, on the other hand, are a bunch of Southern Gentlemen and would never do such a thing.:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Cyberbilly said:
They probably have Mob connections and are having dead people vote.

Us Virginians, on the other hand, are a bunch of Southern Gentlemen and would never do such a thing.:cool:
I agree you'd NEVER have dead people vote but this was interesting reading!!!:devil: ...mmmmmm pork rinds!!!!!!!!!!:D

All Things Considered, March 3, 2006 · The mayor of Appalachia, Va., and 13 others have been indicted on more than 200 counts of election fraud and corruption. Melissa Block talks with Kathy Still of the Bristol Herald Courier in Bristol, Va., about claims that cigarettes, alcohol, and even pork rinds were offered in exchange for votes.

·
Registered
14 Posts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Atlantic_States

Mid-Atlantic States

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Regional definitions vary from source to source. The states shown in dark red are usually included, while all or portions of the striped states may or may not be considered part of the Mid-Atlantic.

The Mid-Atlantic region of the United States of America, located in the northeastern section of the country, includes the following states:
Some people also consider the following states and district to be part of the Mid-Atlantic region though they are considered by the US Census Bureau and by many more people as part of the Southern United States region.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Where are the Delaware members????

Delaware and DC...check in!!! I know there are at least 6 subscribers and one lifetime from Delaware and 113 registered.....sound off guys!!!

C'mon you fightin' blue hens!!!!!:devil:

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
Re: Where are the Delaware members????

Jetes03tundra said:
i voted..another for VA
Yee Ha! The South's gonna rise again!

·
Registered
231 Posts
The one and only Delaware voter! Man i feel lonely..Mebbe i shoulda put VA since i spend my weekends there haha

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
The one and only Delaware voter! Man i feel lonely..Mebbe i shoulda put VA since i spend my weekends there haha
WELCOME aboard RBLTOY!!!!! time for you to rally those fightin' blue hens down there and get some DE member support!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Welcome Xjeepguy! Lemme know if you find any trails our way! Heh im still out lookin for em and im up for truly anything...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome Xjeepguy! Lemme know if you find any trails our way! Heh im still out lookin for em and im up for truly anything...
Thanks!
The best trails I knew of are shut down, thats why I dont have my Jeeps anymore :(. Seems like they keep building houses on the best wheeling spots.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
to TS.com and The MidAtlantic Forum howdrav4 !!!!! Glad to have ya and see ya sounding off in this regional forum!!!:tu:

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
This can't be right........this poll has been going on for a year? :confused: I'm probably not reading this right due to lack of sleep.:sleep:
You're reading it just fine. This is a never-ending poll.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Ohio anyone??:confused:

I've driven to the atlantic twice already!!! Im not afraid to do it again!! LOL.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts