• Total voters
61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts

·
AKA blackmbj
718 Posts
Anywhere off Rt. 13 is good for me. Just need a time, date & place.
BJ

·
Registered
293 Posts
Whats good!?! Hi I am need to this mid-atlantic tundra area I would like to introduce myself. I live VA and would to have a meet up with anyone in the Hampton Rds. area. If anyone reside in this area lets do something soon.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
FYI, we are having a meet with about 20+ Tundra/Sequoia on 12/12/2009 @ Arundel Mills Mall (in Maryland)(Bass Pro Shops) at 1 pm.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Since I got a really nice response to the gathering in Virgina area. Let's take a pole and see how many people will attend the event then we can take it from there. Also can everyone meet up on like a Saturday and around 11 p.m. maybe Sandbrige area? Let me know your thoughts on this. Thanks guys!!!

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Since I got a really nice response to the gathering in Virgina area. Let's take a pole and see how many people will attend the event then we can take it from there. Also can everyone meet up on like a Saturday and around 11 p.m. maybe Sandbrige area? Let me know your thoughts on this. Thanks guys!!!
Silver- you might want to start a new thread in stead of hijacking this one since this is just a means for polling where people live....start a new one with the title inidicating a Virginia meet??

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
Since I got a really nice response to the gathering in Virgina area. Let's take a poll and see how many people will attend the event then we can take it from there. Also can everyone meet up on like a Saturday and around 11 p.m. maybe Sandbridge area? Let me know your thoughts on this. Thanks guys!!!
I'm game......

·
Registered
293 Posts
Pistol thanks for the advice on starting a new thread for the virginia area. To all that have read my post I am trying to hijack this posting. I was trying to get something starting for Tundra lovers such as myself in Virginia. No offense

·
Registered
293 Posts
I missed up on my last posting I stated, that "I am trying to hijack this posting," I meant to type "not trying to hijack this posting."

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
I missed up on my last posting I stated, that "I am trying to hijack this posting," I meant to type "not trying to hijack this posting."
That's it dig that hole deeper and deeper LOL

:focus:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Pistol your a nut, lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
MD here. Arundel Mills is 2 exits from my house but that meet was in 2009.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Tidewater area meet,with a ride to the outerbanks to go on the beach.

61 - 76 of 76 Posts