Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a good idea for a portable GPS mounting place in the 07' Tundra (suction cup style). I was thinking of removing the coin holder and putting it there. Has anybody found a good spot? I don't like putting it in the windshield. Is the coin holder easy to remove???

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
I won't mount mine on the ws either. I just set it on the trans. hump in a cup holder I have added to the floor. If you mount it under the dash, in the coin holder spot, the wires and metal under the dash may interfere with the signal to the unit. Mine takes a while to lock on on the floor, but it does work there. I have the bench seat so the floor is open. If you have the buckets, then it should sit in front of the shifter. Good Luck.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was an interior co. in Ft. Lauderdale. It came out great, I didn't like the factory stuff that was in it. I wish they could have done the door panels and the shift knob, but they said there wasn't enough to grip on to. Still happy with the job they did. The leather is so soft and smells good, better than any factory leather. Here's a before shot with regular Toyota black cloth. What a difference.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
It was an interior co. in Ft. Lauderdale. It came out great, I didn't like the factory stuff that was in it. I wish they could have done the door panels and the shift knob, but they said there wasn't enough to grip on to. Still happy with the job they did. The leather is so soft and smells good, better than any factory leather. Here's a before shot with regular Toyota black cloth. What a difference.
Yes, very different.

·
Registered
353 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts