Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've seen a lot of very nice Sequoia's in this forum but no thread has been dedicated to just pictures. Post a picture of your Sequoia and a list of mods so other members can get an idea of parts mod. All Sequoias are welcome stock or not.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Here are two pics of my big lady. Hope you like

Mods: Custom Fender Flares
TRD Intake
Carbon Fiber dash and doors
Rear Camera
DVD Custom Radio
All Round Lift
BF Goodrich All Terrain mens wheels
HID Xenons Hi and Low
Yellow HID Fog Lamps
Riq

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
look what happened to my Sequoia! I fed it 92 octane and the front end turned to steel!

need to install the fog light inserts but this is stock with BFG AT tires, ARB bumper and LED interior light swap. Anyone needs any replacement bumper parts let me know, got all the front end down to the chassis for sale. More mods to come....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Nice to see one actually out getting dirty! Kudos for the great mud splash photo......

·
Registered
204 Posts
Here's a few of my 2011 Sequoia Limited. DSC_6587.jpg DSC_6650.jpg DSC_6669.jpg DSC_6665.jpg

·
Registered
105 Posts
^^ x2, I love HID's, not sure why the SR5 trim doesn't include those as well, they're not really that expensive.... oh well.... will have to convert mine down the road.

got the aftermarket skidplate there, pretty sweet!

Mike552, is that an SR5? looks like we got identical rigs

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I'm new to this forum.

nothing special. (Just 4500k HID lights) Aftermarket wood trim and rear DVD players for the kids. Also, did a buff/polish/wax on this baby the day this pic was taken. Took about 11+hrs (83k on it, so i figured it was time to take out the scratches)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sequoia.jpg

My new 2013 SR5. Just got it a few weeks ago. So far I changed the headlights and had the windows and windshield strip done. My next task is painting the chrome grille. It seems a little out of place...needs to be the color of the truck or maybe black. Haven't decided yet. Sorry the pic was taken when the truck was iced over.

·
Registered
200 Posts
View attachment 49739

My next task is painting the chrome grille. It seems a little out of place...needs to be the color of the truck or maybe black. Haven't decided yet.
Thats the first thing i did with my '12 plat, Painted the grill. Gives the truck a much smoother sleaker look. the chrome is a bit in your face. I even painted the chrome side mirrors and the rear name panel.

heres mine.

IMG_3362_zps85d70800.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice! I have body colored mirrors and I don't have the plate on the back, just separate letters that spell out Sequoia (SR5). I plan on removing those. I want to take off the other emblems as well. Your truck looks great!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I assume this is for 2nd generation Sequoias only? Great looking trucks in here, BTW.

1 - 20 of 245 Posts