Toyota Tundra Forums banner

221 - 240 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
I added a small touch today.
Mainly because I have not seen it done.
Sequoia Rock Warrior edition anyone?

Yes I have seen the wheels done, and maybe the decals have been done before as well since it is so easy.
I have not seen it though.
And as JB said about the plastidip it is easily reversable if I don't like it.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
I added a small touch today.
Mainly because I have not seen it done.
Sequoia Rock Warior edition anyone?
View attachment 150639 View attachment 150640
Yes I have seen the wheels done, and maybe the decals have been done before as well since it is so easy.
I have not seen it though.
And as JB said about the plastidip it is easily reversable if I don't like it.
Mine wore RW wheels up until February when I changed to BBS pro wheels 😂
Plasti dip too!

·
Registered
83 Posts
yeah I saw where yours had the RW wheels and a couple other people, I just have not seen anyone do the decals.
Kind of backwards everyone debadges their trucks to make them unique in this case I add decals to make it look like a one off factory piece.

By the way I liked how you had the bronze on them.

·
Registered
25 Posts
yeah I saw where yours had the RW wheels and a couple other people, I just have not seen anyone do the decals.
Kind of backwards everyone debadges their trucks to make them unique in this case I add decals to make it look like a one off factory piece.

By the way I liked how you had the bronze on them.
DOH! I totally missed the decals!!! I like it 😊
20twio.jpg

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks JB,
like I said subtle.
I have always liked the way yours has grown and changed over time.
I like the BBS wheels on yours as well, I looked for a set for a short while and the prices killed that idea.

As a side note I stay in touch with the guy I bought the Sequoia from. He is building an LC100, however when I sent him pictures of his old Sequoia he asked me if I wanted to sell it. LOL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well, I thought I would join in on the fun. Recently changed out the headlights and blacked out all the badges. Also, put tint on front windows and matte american flags on the rear.
VASequoia08.jpg
VASequoia08_2.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, I thought I would join in on the fun. Recently changed out the headlights and blacked out all the badges. Also, put tint on front windows and matte american flags on the rear.
I believe this may be my first post here on this forum but I just have to ask you, the matte American flag decals, are they universal sized and cut down or are they custom to the sequoia window? Mind posting where you got them?

·
Registered
9 Posts
On ebay: (I can't post a url yet so here is their item# 263960378779 They call it: "USA Flag Decal for Toyota Sequoia 2008-present TRD Pro American Side Window BR2".

Not what you asked about yet this is Interesting (to someone on here maybe) on Amazon: again can't post url but search for this description:
300 Industries Steel Grille Replacement for Toyota Tundra 2010-2013 - Single Piece Powder Coated Satin Black - American Flag

Luck and enjoy those Toyotas. : ^ )))

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks. Here is the link for the grill

221 - 240 of 249 Posts