Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Preferred Dealer
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, post 1-2 pics of your NON-stock wheels on your 2Tundra and wheel info.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have yet to find a thread dedicated to just aftermarket wheels photos for a Tundra! I would enjoy viewing different variations and who knows I might see something I can't live without. Excellent thread suggestion Tommy P!

·
Preferred Dealer
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been searching around but and see an owner post a picture hear and there but it'd be nice to have a central hub for all different wheel design and setups collectively in one thread. Aftermarket wheels aren't huge in the Tundra community but I know they exist.... lets see em'!

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Here are a few! You can also see my album for more!

Attachments

·
Preferred Dealer
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
am I wrong? I'm not sure I'm understanding you... if there are alot of Tundra's w/ aftermarket wheels I'd love to see them all and I think it'd be helpful for the community if we had a thread w/ different looks and specs. :noidea:

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
am I wrong? I'm not sure I'm understanding you... if there are alot of Tundra's w/ aftermarket wheels I'd love to see them all and I think it'd be helpful for the community if we had a thread w/ different looks and specs. :noidea:
Yes, you are wrong. There are a TON of them out there. Not a bad idea to have them pictured all in one place. It would make it easier to make a comparison, rather that going through 20 - 30 different threads ( yes there are at least that many out here).

On second thought - It is a terrible idea. I also may see something I can't live without, then I will be broke :eek: .

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
It is also a good idea to approach the wheel company over and above the information they put forth on their website(s). They may have a wheel you like in 5x150 even though the website says otherwise.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Hey all the off-topic guys are in here!! There are tons of wheels for our trucks. I bet if you look really hard you can even find one with rockstars.......

·
Preferred Dealer
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, you are wrong. There are a TON of them out there. Not a bad idea to have them pictured all in one place. It would make it easier to make a comparison, rather that going through 20 - 30 different threads ( yes there are at least that many out here).

On second thought - It is a terrible idea. I also may see something I can't live without, then I will be broke :eek: .
Oh totally didn't know... sorry I'm mostly on the Lexus, Infiniti, and Nissan forums where we can't avoid another wheel thread every single day.

It is also a good idea to approach the wheel company over and above the information they put forth on their website(s). They may have a wheel you like in 5x150 even though the website says otherwise.
most of the wheel companies I have contacts with cater towards sport compacts so the wheel designs might not suit the tastes of such a beefy truck but then again, I would totally love to try on a set of 19" step lip wheels like the Work Meister's for the Tundra. :afro:

·
Rut Ro!
4,269 Posts
19" would technically be to small seeing how the size of tire you would still have to run to fill the wheel well. And a 19" wheel/tire combo is most of time more expensive than 22" due to the odd size. Ran many a 19" on my past cars.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I wish there was a company out there that made a nice "Torque Thrust" style wheel for our truck.

I know, I know - all it takes is $$$$$$$$$$, right?

·
Registered
316 Posts

1 - 20 of 27 Posts