Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i need some suggestions.

I have the speedway blue color on my truck and thought it would be fun to run 2 strings of blue led lights under the lip of the top of the bed of the truck and perhaps a small string of led blue lights in the fuax hood scoop.

How to power them is where i am a novice as i have never modded any vehicle i have owned.

·
Registered
355 Posts
1st things first...i would check local laws...most have issues with either forward facing red/blue lights, or visible bulbs from red/blue lights for obvious reasons.

Secondly, your going to need to run wire to your battery terminal for power, most LEDs should be fine on a 12v power supply, just make sure to connect up the grounds and power and you should be good to go.

im sure someone will know better than I the specifics of the wiring...but that might be a good start.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Ok i need some suggestions.

I have the speedway blue color on my truck and thought it would be fun to run 2 strings of blue led lights under the lip of the top of the bed of the truck and perhaps a small string of led blue lights in the fuax hood scoop.

How to power them is where i am a novice as i have never modded any vehicle i have owned.
Cabelas sells strip lights with the wiring and how to.They were in one of there catalogs I just got the other day. You should be able to see them on line, Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts