Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a separate circuit board for the pwer window, and/or power lock?

Here's my problem. Noticed the only control I have when driving (engine running) is my window, and power lock switch don't work either, and neither does the power lock on the passenger side. Controls for the windows works at the passengers windows location. Power lock works when I use the car alarm control. When I have the door open the power lock on driver side works. Thinking circuit board....any ideas/suggestions?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I know this above post is 6 years old, but my 06 DC Limited just incurred the exact same problem. Hope you still check in to this forum still...
What did you find out, if I may ask. Before I start another project I am in over my head, it would be great to have some idea. Would be much appreciated.
Thanks Tony!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Magic is possible. Or did the Window Problem not just fix itself?
Glad I didn't go nuts and buy anything.
One day I went to roll my DS Window done and it just kept going all the way!! And had full control of All once again.
Weird

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm having the same problem. Anything else besides magic? I have window control at each location but no master control at the driver side. Power locks don't work on either door but they do on the fob. Also when I turn the truck off the power locks sound like they want to lock themselves. Any ideas?

·
Registered
111 Posts
There are a spate of us having this issue, but the only common link I can connect is when I spray clean my Mass Air Flow Sensor, battery terminals off, let it dry thoroughly, reconnect it then battery, it has occurred afterwards. Maybe that line of electronic control is something to follow, though I have not found a flow chart leading from one to the other. Fuses check hasn't found anything, control harness nothing, power to the Driver 4 window/door locks control nothing...
If you don't clean your mass air flow sensor regularly (I usually do at Oil/Air Filter Changes), maybe get a can of spray and give that a go. It can't hurt.
Despite being told I should change the Master Controller at Driver's, I also found those units strangely are not available anywhere for my 2006 DC 4 Door. Again, strange.
I really have no other answer than 'majik' for this mystery. Just find it unusual that nobody else here, or on any of the Tundra forums, has come back with a hard answer/solution.

I will return if at some point that fix comes across my way.

Good luck.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Glad I could send the Right Energy Your Way!!!!
Kar Razy, huh?!?!

A little B4 and After for ya. New Trifold Hard Tonneau Top on it now too.
Getting ready for a Summer Working/Camping/Playing Road Trip North of South Florida, maybe across from NY to WA and down PCH.
Lots of Work, but almost complete on Vast Acquisitions. Will post some pictures of first trial Complete Assembly Package set up.
Be Well, and glad the Ghost of Tundras Past smiled on you.

Peace

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts