Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 Highlander 3.3. I am thinking to install a aftermarket fog light and switch.

People said 2004+ HLs are pre-wired for fog light.
Can I use the wire for after market fog light and switch?
Where can I find those wires?
I tried to find it last night, but just there are many wires and plugs.
I'm just not sure which one it is. Can anyone show me some pictures of the location of the wire?
Thanks!:ts:

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
start by looking near the fog light cutout locations ..left and rh side. The plugs should be tucked up out of way near these areas. Yu have to get under the H/L and possibly remove the splash shields to find out if they are there. My O/E Fog equipped Limited shows the wiring where I described above.

LT:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!:tu:
I think I found it. But I am not sure I can use the wire.
Those aftermark fog light don't have plugs.:cry:

·
Registered
106 Posts
The thread below will give you everything you need to know. This is a nice upgrade, not inexpensive, but very easy to do!

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/highlander/19400-adding-factory-foglights/

Good luck.
But this procedure is only for adding the factory fog lights.... (adding a switch to the turn-signal column)

Does anyone know if a Toyota fogloghts switch (see attach) can be installed to the empty slot on the panel left to the steering column. I am adding a pair of aftermerket fogs and like to know the part number for the factory switch that will exactly fit the empty slot. Thanks.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts