·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Don't argue with an insomniac.
5,568 Posts
Is this guy for real?

Generally, people riot when the reach the point that they have nothing to lose.

People still have plenty to lose. Even white folks.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i found it entertaining to say the least.

·
Registered
374 Posts
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure." Thomas Jefferson

A lot of Americans feel we've reached that point.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Sorry, I also couldn't get the blurb to play, I guess it's cause I have dial-up? The guy said "where" 4 times and that's the last I heard. I can imagine the rest.
I'm out of the OT forum so don't worry about me. I seem to have less and less friends here anyway and I'm sure the feeling's mutual. Have fun with your hate posts for the next 7 years.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry, I also couldn't get the blurb to play, I guess it's cause I have dial-up? The guy said "where" 4 times and that's the last I heard. I can imagine the rest.
I'm out of the OT forum so don't worry about me. I seem to have less and less friends here anyway and I'm sure the feeling's mutual. Have fun with your hate posts for the next 7 years.

um, WTF are you talking about?

·
Premium Member
1,474 Posts
You will be missed by me. I enjoyed reading your posts.

Stuball

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You will be missed by me. I enjoyed reading your posts.

Stuball

can someone fill me in on why he thinks i posted a "hate post"? i don't even recall having any conversations with him that would make me not want to be friends with him :confused:

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
First off, I'd have to say that the Right Reverend in the clip ain't quite right, he's definitely not right. Weird.

As to tempetom leaving, I'm too new to know the history. But the funny thing is that I moved over to TS after belonging to Tundra Truckz.com for a long time. But frankly if you weren't somewhat to the right of Genghis Khan, they considered you to be a flaming pinko commie. I came over here because you folks seem a whole lot more likely to be able to have a discussion without it breaking down to name calling.

Just my $.02 worth.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts