Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this - not only can you see what the Tundra could look like in all kinds of goofy colors, but the wheel and tire menus are pretty decent (with plenty of ghetto wheel options) and you can also set the height of the vehicle. Might give you a rough idea of what it'll look like if you're after some new wheels. Double Cab only though...

Wheel-Visualizer.com -- ver_4_29_06

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
Careful brothers, my anti-virus flagged that site when I tried to open it.

·
Registered
139 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Careful brothers, my anti-virus flagged that site when I tried to open it.
Man...I'm using Google Chrome and it's usually really sensitive to anything that even smells like a virus. It may be the .xml extension that's freaking out the virus software.

I found the site from here:
Custom wheels, car rims, truck rims, chrome rims, chrome wheels, discount tires
which I just found today and is where I was thinking of buying my next set of tires from. It it a legit company after Googling their address and seeing the storefront on Street View (amazing).

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
Man...I'm using Google Chrome and it's usually really sensitive to anything that even smells like a virus. It may be the .xml extension that's freaking out the virus software.

I found the site from here:
Custom wheels, car rims, truck rims, chrome rims, chrome wheels, discount tires
which I just found today and is where I was thinking of buying my next set of tires from. It it a legit company after Googling their address and seeing the storefront on Street View (amazing).

No worries brother, not your fault. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts