Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to know if my 06' AC Limited V8 Tundra has a tranny cooler(standard?), and If it does where should it be? I don't remember asking when It was bought new at the dealership. This truck was literally rolled out of the delivery truck and I bought it with no more than 1/10th of a mile on the odometer.

Thanks!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Don't know if it is standard unless you have the tow package. If you have one you will see a couple extra small lines going into the rad on the passenger side. The cooler is inside the rad I understand.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't know if it is standard unless you have the tow package. If you have one you will see a couple extra small lines going into the rad on the passenger side. The cooler is inside the rad I understand.
Thanks! Yeah my truck does have the Tow Package... And I did see a small radiator on the normal radiator. Just wanted to make sure if that is what it is.

·
2,445 Posts
If you have the tow package you most likely have the cooler. It does look like a small auxiliary radiator out in front of the main radiator. You can follow the lines, from trans to bottom of main radiator out to the trans cooler and back to trans.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
hi not only due to your tow package you have the tranny cooler.
but you also have the 130amp alternator!
;-)
good luck, with your new toy!
no question is stupid. for the most part here on tundra solutions,
there are members that are always willing to help.
welcome, & enjoy your ride.
regards,
gorilla

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi not only due to your tow package you have the tranny cooler.
but you also have the 130amp alternator!
;-)
good luck, with your new toy!
no question is stupid. for the most part here on tundra solutions,
there are members that are always willing to help.
welcome, & enjoy your ride.
regards,
gorilla
Sweet! The 3 years I've owned it It never occured to me to ask this question lmao!

Thanks Guys!:ts:

·
2,445 Posts
Yup, you took a nice picture of it there in front.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts