Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the price on the OEM Crewmax stainless steel step rails that can be ordered from the toyota parts department? Also anyone know an aftermarket supplier to get these (and have them in stock) to fit the C/M.

Also looking for a soft bed cover that rolls up, no sliding, that will fit the C/M with the deck rail system yet?

Thanks

·
Registered
237 Posts
Does anyone know the price on the OEM Crewmax stainless steel step rails that can be ordered from the toyota parts department? Also anyone know an aftermarket supplier to get these (and have them in stock) to fit the C/M.

Also looking for a soft bed cover that rolls up, no sliding, that will fit the C/M with the deck rail system yet?

Thanks
Here you go Accessories>Running Boards/Side Steps Parts and Accessories for 2007 Toyota Tundra

I just picked up my Brushed Stainless Steel Runnings Boards this morning. The correct P/N for the CrewMax is PT212-3407D. They retail for around $466according to their website. I'm not sure if they are available, you may want to give them a call. The Toyota dealership parts dept will difinitely charge you a lot more for those same boards.

I'm looking for a soft Tonneau cover for my CrewMax as well.

Cheers:tu:

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
621 Posts
Dealer here in Alaska ordered me the brushed stainless bars for a little over $500. I thought it was a good price considering that includes shipping. I will post pic when I get them and get them installed next week.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I had the Brushed stainless boards (and bedliner) installed before I left the lot when I bought mine. I had the salesman talk to the parts dept. and they gave me a discount. The boards were $438.
I am looking at bed covers also. I found the "Bak Flip" hard fold up that looks like it will do it all. It works with rail sytems and/or rails. It is very secure with the locking tailgate. Looks nice (low profile). Folds up and protects the window. Is pretty much water proof storage, and made to outlast our trucks (or so they say). It may be worth checking out instead of a soft unsecure top.

·
Registered
76 Posts

Thanks
Check out this toyota dealer site, polished stainless steel step board(p/n 00016-34701 for $302. TRD Toyota/Scion Parts Accessories from Sparks Toyota/Scion
Does anyone know the difference between "polished" and "brushed"? Toyota Tundra Parts and Accessories Store : Toyota Tundra Accessories and Toyota Tundra Parts<BR>TOLL FREE 800.920.8606 is selling brushed for $430 and has it listed with part no. PT212-3407C.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Does anyone know the difference between "polished" and "brushed"?
The polished have a close resemblence to chrome and the ones I've seen listed are the round tube type with smaller black pads.
The brushed look a little like alluminum silver with a slight hint of brush strokes in them. They are more oval shaped and are larger diamiter with wider steps. There is a gap between them and the truck like the tubes but I think they look like a better fit (more proportionate).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts