Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just pick up my CREWMAX this EASTER SUNDAY, yes that right EASTER SUNDAY!! CMax SR5 5.7L V8 (8262A) Black/FC13 FE, EJ, BU, OF, RL, SR, TM, CF, 32. Hitch and 7pin connector/18" Styled Steel Wheels P255/70R18 What is a reasonable price for this truck?? Oh yeah VIP Alarm and 84 months/72k platinum warrenty

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
so let me see if I got this right, you already bought the truck and now you want to see if you got a good deal? Dont torture yourself, just enjoy your truck

·
Registered
237 Posts
I just pick up my CREWMAX this EASTER SUNDAY, yes that right EASTER SUNDAY!! CMax SR5 5.7L V8 (8262A) Black/FC13 FE, EJ, BU, OF, RL, SR, TM, CF, 32. Hitch and 7pin connector/18" Styled Steel Wheels P255/70R18 What is a reasonable price for this truck?? Oh yeah VIP Alarm and 84 months/72k platinum warrenty
Congrats on the CrewMax:tu:

I don't understand why you would want to know what a reasonable price would be for your CM? Do you plan to sell it to make a profit:confused:

Your CM has the TRD off-road package, then why do you have the 18" Steel Wheels? You should have the TRD off-road style wheels with the P275 tire? Something is not right:confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts