Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys paying for your Tacomas? My dad wants one and told him I would find out what the going price is for one. Basically looking at a 13-14 V6 Double cab. Nothing fancy, just your basic Tacoma, power windows, locks,etc., hes is going to retire next year and whats a new truck before he does.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just picked up a 2013 TRD 4x4 4 door pretty well equipt with 9500 miles for 27k. plus they threw in a 7 year 100k warranty.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just picked up a 2013 TRD 4x4 4 door pretty well equipt with 9500 miles for 27k. plus they threw in a 7 year 100k warranty.
I think you will find the prices pretty darned close to new prices. If toyota is offering special financing or incentives on new trucks, that might even be cheaper as a total cost to you. Most double cabs come tricked out, so you can probably order a basic one for less than a loaded, used 13-14.

That new of truck is hard to find in my next of the woods. People don't want to let them go. The ones that do come up are either company trucks with huge mileage for the year and price OR people who need out of their payment. These people are usually upside down and can't sell for anything but a high price.

I'd say to plan on spending 25-30, and consider new trucks as well as used. Im still driving and loving a 00 tundra, and I get a little queasy looking at the prices of new trucks. I can't afford a new truck, ever. LOL.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think you will find the prices pretty darned close to new prices. If toyota is offering special financing or incentives on new trucks, that might even be cheaper as a total cost to you. Most double cabs come tricked out, so you can probably order a basic one for less than a loaded, used 13-14.

That new of truck is hard to find in my next of the woods. People don't want to let them go. The ones that do come up are either company trucks with huge mileage for the year and price OR people who need out of their payment. These people are usually upside down and can't sell for anything but a high price.

I'd say to plan on spending 25-30, and consider new trucks as well as used. Im still driving and loving a 00 tundra, and I get a little queasy looking at the prices of new trucks. I can't afford a new truck, ever. LOL.
AMEN!...I am still driving my 2000 Tundra limited(since new) and the thought of a new truck at the current costs is enough to frighten a lot of people. I was young and dumb in 2000 with a just outa college job and single...ha how 14 years changes life's perspective. HOWEVER.... IF I had to replace my truck tomorrow...2013/14 Tacoma DC TRD Sport w/6spd(I really could care less about 4wd, but I want three pedals again).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts