Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found out recently that P.C. updated their knuckles and tie rods. Well out of curiosity I called them to ask how much it would cost to get the parts. To my surprise they agreed to swap my old knuckles for the new upgrade kit under warranty!!!!! I just pulled the parts and took them up there and traded for the new stuff once it came in. P.C. will warranty the parts but you need to pay for labor and alignment. I chose to to the swap myself to save that cost. Getting it aligned Mon!!!! Here are some pics.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Thanks for the info... do you know why they had to do an upgrade?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The bulletin that was put out by PC was it was due to handling issues.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I made an earliier post on this issue, Ive had my set for about 3 mths now. I must say a big improvement over the old setup. So far none of the xtreme tire wear either.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Thanks again for the info guys... points sent. Looks like i'll be contacting them real soon.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Less tire wear? Haha that would be great! Thanks for the info i will def be calling them. :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just received my lift kit and called PC as I did not want to have it installed only to have to have the old parts taken off and new ones put on. They said that the new kits that get drop shipped from PC all include the new knuckles and tie rods. I have not yet inspected it to make sure as I am out of town on business but besed on the part number on the box, he assured me that it had the new tie rods and knuckles. Just ordered the Icon coil overs for it and having it all put on in a few weeks when my travel schedule settles down. I will post pictures when it's done. I cannot wait!! I am like a little kid on xmas eve only my xmas eve is going to last 2 more weeks. Torture!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
The wear on the tires is a whole lot better now at 5000 on the first set of toyos they were practically worn in half on one side even after 4 or 5 alignments done to pro comps NEW SPECS they had out before the new knuckles and tie rods. SoAdemadude1960 you should see a nice improvement over the old set up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts