Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed Weather Tech floor liners in a 2010 Tundra. For the most part I am impressed with the product, although I have a potential problem.

All mats fit like a glove in the floor of the truck except the drivers floor liner. The edge along the door of the drivers floor liner seems to be slightly warped and does not fit flush on the floor. The passenger and double cab liners fit seamlessly. This problem is only with my drivers side floor liner.

Also, there are holes for the retention tabs in the drivers side floor liner and they don't match up with the retention tab holes on the floor of the truck itself.

Once again this is on a 2010 Tundra. I would be interested to know how well your Weather Tech DigitalFit FloorLiners fit in your late model Tundra.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I ahve the exact same problem with my 08. All the other fit perfectly, but the drives side edge is warped and hits the door. It is so bad that it has permanetly cuffed the door pannel. I'm pissed!!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
not had the same problem on my '05...my problem is draining the salt and melted snow during the wonter months has led to surface rust on the bottom of the driver's side door that was somewhat unexpected

1 - 3 of 3 Posts