Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a set of custom made projector headlight from my 06 double cab. These were retrofitted by hidillusionz. These projectors have the FX-R Bi-Xenon Projectors with gattling shrouds. These headlights come with HID bulbs & ballast (don't remember temp) and wiring harness. You have the ability to select hi and low beam using the projector. Reason for selling is due to truck being sold. Asking $425 shipped in the continental US.

Headlights

Wiring Harness and ballast

·
Registered
47 Posts
How about $250?

·
Super Moderator
1,772 Posts
How about $250?
LOL.
Wow.....

• You can't even buy the OEM headlamps for that price.
  • Or... the projectors and Ballasts together to start.
  • And.... I'm sure that offering wouldn't even cover labor at any place retrofitting HID's

·
Super Moderator
1,772 Posts
Do they work?
When was the last time you had them working?
Do you have any pics of them installed?
How about pics at night showing how they work?
How long ago did you purchase these?
How many hours would you say you have on these?
Do you have the receipt?
Great questions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The headlights do work and have never had an issue with them. I sold my vehicle therefore selling these headlights.
The headlights were retrofitted by HIDIllusionz.com and shipped to me in September 26, 2009. I have the email of the correspondence with hidillusionz.com when i purchased them. See website link to see install on my Tundra:HID ILLUSIONZ: Toyota Tundra Double Cab FX-R Minigun Projector HID Retrofit Headlights

I do not have a reciept but the company is still in business and I have email from purchase transaction.

Unfortunately I do not have pictures of the lights at night but I can guarantee you will not be disappointed in the light output.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I sent you a PM two weeks ago

1 - 14 of 14 Posts