Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about a bill that might be passed in CA that would allow DMV to charge owners of large pick up trucks up to $2500. A friend of mine said he read about it somewhere but didn't have many details. Just wondering if anyone living in CA knows anything about such a bill. I don't know if it's something that has to do with the weight of the vehicle. Just trying to see what it's all about.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What else do you know about the proposed bill. Is it true that if it passes it could mean quite a large sum of money for big truck owners. Any info you have on this would be helpful. Thx.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I like California because it has some of the most perfect weather in the world. The bad part, too many other people have figured that out. I like visiting California but you all have way too many taxes and restrictions to just about everything.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I like California because it has some of the most perfect weather in the world. The bad part, too many other people have figured that out. I like visiting California but you all have way too many taxes and restrictions to just about everything.
You got that right. That's why I'm moving to Georgia this fall.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts