Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hoping some Rav4 Sport V6 owners can give me a good review. Please include your Model Year, mileage, avg MPG, issues you have had if any, your overall experience, and would you recommend the RAV4.

I greatly appreciate your time and posts and look forward to you reviews.
Thank You
Jim

·
Registered
901 Posts
Armystrong, We purchased a new Rav4 Limited v6 in 2010. After 2 years of driving, my wife loves it. I enjoy driving it too. Mileage is good, although I've not checked the actual numbers, ride is good, and acceleration will surprise you. I think the Rav4 is a great all purpose vehicle that will meet a variety of needs. I'd say "go for it".

·
Registered
722 Posts
One of these days, I'm gonna come up with the right excuse to get a V6 Rav!:p I've test- driven two over the years. I'm not sure if it's changed or not but the V6 Rav used to be the quickest vehicle Toyota builds!:eek:

·
Registered
901 Posts
CMB,

When I first drove the RAV, I was amazed with how quick it was. Why wait for an excuse, go ahead and get one. The styling has changed for 2013. They are getting away from the tire on the rear.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Get it. Bought my wife a 2009 V6 Limited, back in the day. I can't believe the power it gets on 87 octane. I had a 1989 Supra Turbo and had to run 91 octane and was still slower than the Rav. I believe the difference in mpg for the 4 cylinder and V6 is about 1-2 mpg. For that difference I'd rather have the power of the V6. I believe we average about 20 mpg overall. I originally wanted the Sport model, but we untimately ended up with the Limited model because you cannot get the "third row seating" with the sport model. I'm not sure what else you're looking at in the Rav, so I don't know what else to tell you. We both really enjoy the vehicle and "I" surprise a lot of little punks that want to cut me off. =) The looks on their faces are pretty dang funny.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts