Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the marketing for a used 2005+ Gen 1 & having a hard time finding what I want. Was there a 8 seat versions that have the nav & DVD entertainment system? So far everyone one with nav has been a 7 seater. Does what I am looking for exist?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Hey boostorbust, welcome to the site. I've never actually seen a Lux package with the rear center console, but it sounds like that might be what you've seen with the 7 seats. Also, most of the DVD units I've seen (in the 8 pass) have all been aftermarket kits. If you can't find the Sequoia you want with DVD, just add it to the Sequoia you like the best. You can get some really nice systems, and add the features or monitors etc you want. Just for fun, stop by your local audio installation shop and see what they have to offer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey boostorbust, I don't have a yes or no answer for you but I was recently shopping for a similar vehicle and looked at a LOT of ads and I never came across this combination. Like you said, every vehicle that had the Nav system also seemed to come in the 7 passenger versions. I ended up buying an '06 8 passenger with the DVD system (but not the Nav). That was my experience.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts