Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And yes I did a quick search but could not fint this!

I have never had a factory radio/CD player that works right in my 2008 crewmax,,, on #2 right now.

This one cuts off any time I eject a CD, is this normal?:td:

The origional one did not do this but was replaced because it flat out died after being sick for a year or so.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The factor one I had in my 2010 was $h!t so I switched it out for an aftermarket one with NAV, Bluetooth, Siruis, XM, Back up Cam Etc, and love it. Switch it out and by an after market one. DNX5140 Kenwood is what I bought and this head unit ROCKS...

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Must not have searched that hard. There are lots of people here who had to replace the radio (non-JBL). Even the "Tundra Deconstructed" truck needed a replacement. This radio is a POS, mine died in 3 months. I took it to the dealer and they replaced it no questions asked. 2 weeks after they gave me a new one, I replaced it with a DVD/Nav.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya Ya I found lots on radios dying but nothing where it was cutting off after ejecting a cd but working fine otherwise,,, I specificly was wondering if that is normal? can't find it in the manual either by the way, that specific enough for ya? gezzzzz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts