Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that when I switch between the radio and my AUX input the stereo will actually set the volume level to what it was on that particular input last time you listened to it.

Example

AUX volume is 30

FM1 volume is 20

Kinda nice when your cd is a little louder than the radio station coming in, toggling to cd and forgetting to turn down the volume won't matter.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
bring back an old thread :)

Does the stereo also work like this between SAT and FM?

What version DVD disc do you have? I'm thinking these are new discs with newer firmware on them, that maybe my e7009 could use and take advantage of these new features :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It should. I don't have SAT radio. My deck is just the 6 disc non-JBL

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Nevermind, I assumed you had the navigation. Does anyone know if the 07 Tundra navigation does the same thing, and can you let me know of all the information on the disc (version, etc)

Thanks

·
Registered
394 Posts
Nevermind, I assumed you had the navigation. Does anyone know if the 07 Tundra navigation does the same thing, and can you let me know of all the information on the disc (version, etc)

Thanks
I played with mine a bit today, and it seems that all of the other sources (FM1, FM2, AM, and Disc) are the same, but Aux is different. Having the XM put in at the dealer on Friday, so I'll give an update. I haven't checked my DVD disc version, but it shouldn't affect the functionality of the audio side of the nav unit. That is really just how up to date the maps are. Of course, a software update could probably be loaded that way, too.....:eek:

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Yup, minor software updates are on the map dvd's. An example of this is the removal of the "service" menu on the e7009 headunits with the .6 dvd vs the .5 dvd (I'm not sure if those are the actual version numbers)

·
Registered
394 Posts

Thanks
As I mentioned, the Aux volume is independent of the other sources, but they all seem to be tied together.

My Nav disc is ver 6.1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts