Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From reading previous posts, half of you are chomping at the bit for aftermarket air intakes. The other half say(and maybe rightly so) that the factory system is very good.
What we need is a Raps for the new tundra. This will supply fresh air to the large factory air box. Add a True flow panel and we're good to go.
Anybody have connections with the Raps maker(Tremo?) I just sent him an e-mail-no answer yet.
RamAirPerformance.Com!
Rumbler

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
It looks like a length of vacuum hose connected to a gutter downspout adapter.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jim Tremolini(tremo) answered me. He said he had at the 07's and saw where he could enlarge an existing hole in radiator support to make the ram air work. He worries that many won't want to take this step. Maybe he can find another way. In any case, he needs a guinea pig truck in the Denver area. Any volunteers? contact [email protected]
I really like the Raps concept, it was well reviewed by all the 1gen people that used it. With the heat I have to deal with here, I'd enlarge the hole to get the Raps' benefits.
Rumbler

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nobody interested?? Tremo would rather NOT cut. He needs a truck to see if there's another way.
Hello Denver-someone has to be interested.
Rumbler

1 - 5 of 5 Posts