Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
thats sweet dude. how did you get an additional 2"?

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Looks good, ever think of color matching your brake calipers to the color of your car or paint black?

·
Registered
823 Posts
SICK !!!!! thats crazy good looking :tu: :beavbutt:

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Looks great! That is LOW!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Never really considered painting the calipers. The extra 2" up front came from Belltech Lowering Struts, and the rear just has 2" blocks.

·
Registered
81 Posts
DAMN... that looks really good!!! I bet it handles really nice, how's the ride?

·
Registered
513 Posts
looks so low, and that's good. do your front wheels rub when you turn? and if so how hard? what's your next mod?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Personally not a fan of lowering trucks but looks like it was a job well done so congrats. Must feel good after something like that is completed.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The front wheels do rub on the top of the wheel well a tiny bit. Nothing a decent sized hammer wont fix. and there is plenty of room for alignment, i just have to shorten the inner tie rods first. Next mod is more power... haha

·
Rut Ro!
4,269 Posts
The front wheels do rub on the top of the wheel well a tiny bit. Nothing a decent sized hammer wont fix. and there is plenty of room for alignment, i just have to shorten the inner tie rods first. Next mod is more power... haha
Cool! So you goin' with a Supercharger next?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yaa, the bad thing is if I get the s/c I'll wanna be the fastest with one, haha. That'll require more suspension work and smaller wheels, more money, grr. never ending

1 - 20 of 25 Posts