Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have photos they can post of the new Tundra in Silver Sky? My local dealer didn't have that color on the lot and I would like to see what it looks like out in the bright sun.

I'm still debating between White or Silver Sky for my new Tundra.

B~

·
Registered
528 Posts
check my signature

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
here ya go.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys.

Silver Sky does have a very nice *pop* in the sunlight. I think my mind is made up. Silver it is!

·
Registered
41 Posts
HEY! The pic of the front looks like you have a painted bumber yet it is an SR5. Is the bumber painted silver or just look like it in the pic?
It's a painted bumper Jeff, options are different for the Canadian market I guess. Do you have to order a Limited to get a painted bumper in the US?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Silver Sky - Long Term

My '05 Tundra is Silver Sky. Originally wanted Spectra Blue, but got a good deal on Silver, and looked OK.

After 2 years this color is GREAT! Looks good even when dirty, no fade at all. On bright days picks up some blue color, on overcast days looks a little more gray ..

When I get new one I'll most definitely stick with Silver. Good luck!

·
Registered
193 Posts
here is mine, just took it this morning before i go to work. she's a little dirty and i cant seem to find 2 1/2 hours to clean her (those leaks are from my previous car, a ford mustang haha). enjoy!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts