Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody -- The time has come for the famous 5100 front, rear, and AAL from(Wheeler's) install on my 05' TRD 4wd. This is all scheduled for Tuesday June 1. Now I have second thoughts on the rear 5100's. I've been looking at the FOX rear shocks part #FOX980-02-421-A from Off Road Warehouse to replace the brand new uninstalled rear 5100's - which I might sell depending on the feedback I get - My problems/questions are as follows: #1. Is this particular FOX shock worth the extra $cash? I don't do any heavy offroading, however, I am a just in case kind of guy. #2. Will this shock withstand moderate offroading. I ask this because one vendor had stated that this is a BLING BLING type of shock. That comment push me to ask you guy's for help with this. #3. What Ext. length & Col. length do I need? Please note that I also plan to haul a motorcycle, possible a load of wood, etc... #4. Will these shocks bottom out or withstand these types of loads or greater? The advice would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and I promise I will post PICS as soon it is done!!

Thanks in advance.
TTundra627

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Fitty one hundreds gets my vote

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.