Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea so I'm sure there has been info posted on this prior but I'm lookin for some updates. I'm lookin for a heavy duty rear bumper to match my ARB front bumper, seeing as how ARB has no plans on making a rear bumper for the Tundra. I know Fabfours makes one, but I want some other options. Perhaps something wrapped in black.....

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Ranch Hand, South Texas Outfitters, Tough Country are all gonna be your pipe/working bumpers.

Iron Bull might make one, and I'm not sure who else.

It's gonna be really hard to match ARB's distinct lines and I think anything other than an ARB would really be a dissapointment to the ARB's beauty.

In allllllll honesty, and no sides picked, I'd probably go with the Ranch Hand rear bumper because it's square-ish. The diamond plate wouldn't go wtih the ARB though. All the other's are very angular.

-rockstate

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your help bro, points sent!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ranch Hand, South Texas Outfitters, Tough Country are all gonna be your pipe/working bumpers.

Iron Bull might make one, and I'm not sure who else.

It's gonna be really hard to match ARB's distinct lines and I think anything other than an ARB would really be a dissapointment to the ARB's beauty.

In allllllll honesty, and no sides picked, I'd probably go with the Ranch Hand rear bumper because it's square-ish. The diamond plate wouldn't go wtih the ARB though. All the other's are very angular.

-rockstate
Thanks for your help bro, points sent!

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Im gonna have to vote for Ranch hand, i think those look really good on tundra's

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have Expedition One and love it.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
OnpointTundra -- love that bumper.. Is that the rear winch bumper -- I don't see a slot for the winch so thinking no. I've seen the rear winch bumper in another thread, and wonder on the bumper where the license plate would go??!

On another note, is there any reason that the default location for the winch seems to be in the front bumper?? I'm thinking there has to be a good reason, though considering how many times i've gotten stuck, and had to be pulled out from the rear, I would much prefer a winch to be mounted in my rear bumper.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
You can do as my friend does and get one of the hitch mounted winches. He will relocate as necessary, as well as switch it from his Duramax to his J10 pickup.

-rockstate

·
Registered
139 Posts
OnpointTundra -- love that bumper.. Is that the rear winch bumper -- I don't see a slot for the winch so thinking no. I've seen the rear winch bumper in another thread, and wonder on the bumper where the license plate would go??!

On another note, is there any reason that the default location for the winch seems to be in the front bumper?? I'm thinking there has to be a good reason, though considering how many times i've gotten stuck, and had to be pulled out from the rear, I would much prefer a winch to be mounted in my rear bumper.
It is a winch bumper. The hole is behind the license plate. I didn't get the mounting plate for a winch because you will loose your spare tire if you run a winch. If you have the winch they make a flip up plate for your license plate. I do plan on adding a winch to the front sometime when I have money again!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts