Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to buy a rear cargo cover for my sequoia to hide stuff that's behind the third row from prying eyes. But, my local dealer parts department told me it installs behind the 2nd row of seats and can only be used with the third row removed or folded down. Is this true?

·
Registered
81 Posts
The cargo cover from toyota has two set locations it can be used at. One is behind the 2nd row seats like you were told. The other is behind the third row seat. If you look on the molding inside the car towards the back you will see two little rectangles with cover in them one behind the 2nd and 3rd row seats. These covers pop out and the cargo cover goes in there.

chipster said:
I would like to buy a rear cargo cover for my sequoia to hide stuff that's behind the third row from prying eyes. But, my local dealer parts department told me it installs behind the 2nd row of seats and can only be used with the third row removed or folded down. Is this true?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the help.

By the way, the TS Club Member price I got from Carson Toyota was 30% cheaper than purchasing the cover from my local dealer.

Just one more reason to "join the club".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts