Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to modify the rear seats in the access cabs to give them more of a slant? I saw a guy with his seats moved forward a few inches to make the back of the seat less straight-up.

Anyone have instructions/pictures?

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
Send a PM to JBTOY. He has pics of it in his photo album.

It's just some spacers and longer bolts on the bottom portion of the seat. If you lift the bottoms and check, you'll see some bolts on the back wall of the truck holding the seat against it(4 I think). You put spacers there and longer bolts. On the top portion of the seat back, there are just hooks holding the seat, these allow swivel movement. This tips the bottom out and gives kind of a reclined effect. Should take 10minutes or less.

·
Professional Driver
501 Posts
who sits in the back?

i figger if someone can't drive themselves then they won't expect me to carry them around town next time. toyota did it right with this design....
Haha thats right! I had two guys ride back there for 7 hours to Carlisle, PA and all they did was complain. All I said was you could have drove yourself if you had a car.

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
Send a PM to JBTOY. He has pics of it in his photo album.

It's just some spacers and longer bolts on the bottom portion of the seat. If you lift the bottoms and check, you'll see some bolts on the back wall of the truck holding the seat against it(4 I think). You put spacers there and longer bolts. On the top portion of the seat back, there are just hooks holding the seat, these allow swivel movement. This tips the bottom out and gives kind of a reclined effect. Should take 10minutes or less.
It has been posted many times, but, this will help get folks there.

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/1gen-tundra/191462-cannot-find-thread-back-seat-mod/

·
Beer Me
1,676 Posts
you know what i tell my buddies that have to ride in the back of my truck??

I DIDNT BUY IT FOR THE DAMN BACK SEATS.....they usually zip it after that lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts