Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed my rear sway bar yesterday. Man, I wish I would done this sooner. The difference in handling is night and day. Installation very easy also.

Attachments

·
Registered
456 Posts
The sway bars are awesome! I've had mine on a few months and love it too!!

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
This will be one of my "coming-soon" mods as well. I'm glad that people keep saying they like it; don't think anyone yet has recommended against the TRD sway bar!

·
Registered
820 Posts
I love mine too. It was weird to get used to not having the extreme body roll, but now I am used to it. I can take the on and off ramps to the interstate much faster.

·
Registered
30 Posts
ughhh want the sway so bad!!! does the sway work if you have a lifted truck cuz i need one BAD!!

·
Registered
456 Posts
I'm towing a 9000#Cabin cruiser. What does the sway bar do?

I tow a boat, but not as heavy as yours... When I'm towing, it seems like the truck is more stable when changing lanes quickly and on exit ramps, cross-winds, etc...

·
Registered
820 Posts
ughhh want the sway so bad!!! does the sway work if you have a lifted truck cuz i need one BAD!!
I heard that you can only use the sway bar with a leveling kit. I am sure you might be able to find something out there. You could almost build one yourself, or have it custom made.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts