Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the Crew Max tundras having the ability to roll down the full back window pane, are there ways to be able to make that adjustment for a SR5 model DBL cab? I would really love to be able to have a rear window open fully. That would be awesome for my dogs, and just for looks as well.
any inputs would be great.
Happy New Year to all!

· Registered
246 Posts
would love to put a crew max back fully lowering window in a dbl cab. just need a big heated garage, doner CM and a plasma torch to cut the back of the cabs off, then weld the CM cab back onto the DC and paint the whole truck the color of your dreams...

· Registered
758 Posts
would love to put a crew max back fully lowering window in a dbl cab. just need a big heated garage, doner CM and a plasma torch to cut the back of the cabs off, then weld the CM cab back onto the DC and paint the whole truck the color of your dreams...
Cheaper and easier to replace the DBL cab with a crewmax

· Registered
291 Posts
Lol. While you're at it, do the front end bolt on mod for an early gen Tacoma 4 banger. Options, gotta have options...

· Registered
291 Posts
Lol. While you're at it, do the front end bolt on mod for an early gen Tacoma 4 banger. Options, gotta have options...

· Registered
99 Posts
A large brick should open that DC rear window!

Oh, i guess you'd want it to close sometimes, too.... Hhhhmmmmm.... 4mil plastic with color-matching duct tape?

· Registered
1,168 Posts
Isn't a power sliding rear window still a factory option on the double cab?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.