Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know this part number? I’ve looked at Toyota parts catalog in moulding/rear door window sections and I can’t find it. Need passenger side, it covers gap between lower window trim where it turns upward on rear door. ‘06 double cab. Thanks

1E349BED-8887-49BA-9DC5-07B49132BB9A.jpeg

·
Registered
30 Posts
Check your vin #, I have a 2005 double cab SR5, OEM # for mine is 75763-0C020, RR. Mine is one piece, doubt it will be the exact same OEM #. Had to replace all my trim also, wear and tear, 159K miles. hope this helps !

·
Registered
30 Posts
Again, check your vin. # for correct fit, mine is part of the rear window side belt trim weather strip, it's came connected to the weather strip, it's not part of the upper strip, it's part of the lower strip. I have a 2005 Tundra SR5 and had to replaced window trim also ! Hope this helps !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Check your vin #, I have a 2005 double cab SR5, OEM # for mine is 75763-0C020, RR. Mine is one piece, doubt it will be the exact same OEM #. Had to replace all my trim also, wear and tear, 159K miles. hope this helps !
Again, check your vin. # for correct fit, mine is part of the rear window side belt trim weather strip, it's came connected to the weather strip, it's not part of the upper strip, it's part of the lower strip. I have a 2005 Tundra SR5 and had to replaced window trim also ! Hope this helps !
tThanks for your help. Was hoping to get only that plastic piece but have to get the lower strip replaced to get it. They all need replaced anyway. I’m sure will look great when it’s done. Thanks again. Take care.

·
Registered
30 Posts
tThanks for your help. Was hoping to get only that plastic piece but have to get the lower strip replaced to get it. They all need replaced anyway. I’m sure will look great when it’s done. Thanks again. Take care.
Great ! Glad to help, if ya know anything or anyone who knows about headliners and pre-wiring with overhead consoles, could use some help ! Take care, be Safe !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts