Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my 2006 Sequoia to Ourisman Toyota the other day for the Ball Joint Recall. They said that an alignment wasn’t necessary even though it is included as part of the recall. Since I’ve had issues with Ourisman service in the past and since I believe that an alignment should be done any time you disassemble the suspension, I called another local dealer and they said that they always do an alignment as part of the recall. I’d like to start using a different dealer for service. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good Toyota Service center in Northern Virginia? Are there any specific service advisors or technicians that anyone would recommend? Thanks.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I bought my truck at Springfield Toyota and I would still go there, but its too far for me. They were very nice and acommadating , but I don't have any names. Right now I go to Lustine Toyota in Woodbridge and its also been great and I highly recommend them if its not too far for you. The guy I deal with is Marcel Hartstein hes very nice. Good luck

·
Registered
80 Posts
Have you talked to Bill Tompson? He is reasonable and willing to deal.
Also complain to the director of service, I don't remember his name but he gave me an impression that he is the guy to raise your issue.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Interested in the answer as I live in Leesburg

My 2001 Sequoia (knock wood) has been very reliable so I don't have as much experience with Toyota dealers as Ford and BMW.

I'd be interested in anyone's thoughts. The Leesburg Toytoa dealer service is usually good on small stuff.
Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts