Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Red Rock Int. ?

6K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Barney_Fife 
#1 ·
Hey Gang,

Picking out my new truck and we like the Red Rock Int. The new truck is going to Be Silver Sky Met. with the SR5 cloth that we want to change with after market seat covers.

We have looked at Clazzio and Katzkin but can't seem to find a match( using the online colors) to Toyota Red Rock.

Also, has anyone ever asked for extra material to cover the center console?

What brand of seat warmers have you guys in the North purchased? Any good?

Thanks

#2 ·
i just checked out the katzkin website, and nothing even comes close to that redrock color. strange, they usually have a wide selection. i'm sure if you contact them they might be able to help you out. Alan pittle northeast regional manager 323.697.4669. i purchased mine grey perfect match to the interior and pacific blue almost a perfect match to the blue streak exterior with pacific blue stitching. i get a lot of compliments on it.

#4 ·
Katskin has a color in the Tuscany series, Amaretto. It is pretty close in my opinion.

#5 ·
I dont think thats anywhere near red rock. Redrock is more like a baseball glove color, and i think it's pretty darn nice, of course depending on the flow with the rest of the colors. Have you ever seen a king ranch f-150 with that color leather. Looks awesome and feels great. So i can understand you wanting the redrock.

#6 ·
I dont think thats anywhere near red rock. Redrock is more like a baseball glove color, and i think it's pretty darn nice, of course depending on the flow with the rest of the colors. Have you ever seen a king ranch f-150 with that color leather. Looks awesome and feels great. So i can understand you wanting the redrock.
yeah the king ranch leather is nice but not comparable to red rock.

and here's a google search result for the katzkin color discussed....the tuscany ameretto one...

i think people have had trouble matching it before...mainly if they tried to do some aftermarket headrests with DVD players...they cant find anything to match...its probally something toyota keeps a secret and wont share what dye they use haha. but red rock is the bomb, its hands down the best color choice for a tundra. wish i had it. oh and search for popo's seat heater thread, he used ebay seat heaters if im not mistaking and they were cheap and work well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.