Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone with the Red Rock leather interior replaced their shift knob? I put aftermarket leather interior in my 07' DC (was originally balck cloth but now looks like the red rock) and was looking to put that shift knob in since it has a two tone look. Mine is just solid black now. I called the dealer and he said I needed a VIN number off of one of those trucks for him to even look up how much the part would be. Can I borrow any one's VIN number that has the red rock? Any help would be great.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
i have sr5 sorry, by the way how much did you pay for the seats? did you install them your self? whered you get it? thanks
Has anyone with the Red Rock leather interior replaced their shift knob? I put aftermarket leather interior in my 07' DC (was originally balck cloth but now looks like the red rock) and was looking to put that shift knob in since it has a two tone look. Mine is just solid black now. I called the dealer and he said I needed a VIN number off of one of those trucks for him to even look up how much the part would be. Can I borrow any one's VIN number that has the red rock? Any help would be great.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have sr5 sorry, by the way how much did you pay for the seats? did you install them your self? whered you get it? thanks

I was close to downtown Ft. Lauderdale. SAT (Sun Auto Tops) was the name of the place. I think they recently changed names but it's still SAT.

(954) 462 - 3334
901 NW 7th Ave.

The color I used which was the closest to the "red rock" was called: Tuscany Amaredo. I got a little break since I went thru a small dealership (Autobranch of Ft. Lauderdale) that had an account with them, but would definitely recommoned them. It took about 3 days to order the leather in and just one full day to install it. I dropped it off early on a Monday and it was done before noon on Tuesday.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat cover Car seat

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Looks like there's only one part number for a Red Rock shift knob... tell the guy at the dealership to try part number 33504-0C020-E2, MSRP is $131.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
I have one off mine, in new condition and only on the truck less than 200 miles. PM me if your interested.

Woodyman

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
You could have just look on ebay they list thevin's to the truck ! Or found one on the lot and got the vin you were already at the dealer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.