Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have to special order the red rock leather or do some dealerships have them?

Also what is the color of the headliner interior with the red rock? I read somewhere that it is always tan. True?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
47 Posts
i beleive this is only available in the platinum editions. not sure about the roof liner, possibly do that after market.

·
Registered
94 Posts
The RR interior is only available in the Platinums, and then in only a couple of exterior colors. Look at the 'Notes' in the brochure back in the paint section.

The interior from the midline down is Black, except of course for the RR leather seats. Above the midline is either RedRock plastic (mainly the dash) or satin 'aluminum'. I've a couple of shots of the dash (attached), and the A-pillars appear to be Beige (Tan), and I'm thinking the headliner is the same.

There is usually at least one (RR interior'd car, that is) for sale on Autotrader, and they commonly have good pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The RR interior is only available in the Platinums, and then in only a couple of exterior colors. Look at the 'Notes' in the brochure back in the paint section.

The interior from the midline down is Black, except of course for the RR leather seats. Above the midline is either RedRock plastic (mainly the dash) or satin 'aluminum'. I've a couple of shots of the dash (attached), and the A-pillars appear to be Beige (Tan), and I'm thinking the headliner is the same.

There is usually at least one (RR interior'd car, that is) for sale on Autotrader, and they commonly have good pictures.
Thanks a bunch for the info!! I knew it was on platinums only and was looking at a black exterior. Just wasn't sure about the headliner color and if it was an option.

The gray leather with light gray carpet and beige leather with beige carpet just seem to look really crappy and dirty after short periods of time.

I really wish the sequoia's came with black carpet and black leather. Its unfortunate that the interior color options might be a deal breaker for me.

Are these pictures of your ride? Are you happy with the red rock leather?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Has anyone done a wood dash conversion with red rock leather? I would love to see how that truned out.

·
Registered
94 Posts
IB, my truck has black carpet and black plastic, below the 'midline,' as I stated in my earlier post.

My wife really likes the RR interior. She was ambivalent when we looked at the pictures, but she was knocked out by the interior when I got it home. It is very impressive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts