Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2015 Toyota Tundra DC SR5 5.7L
8,556 Posts
Not sure how much it matters. If you have an electrical problem on a stock vehicle that blows fuses and/or burns up wires, chances are it isn't going to be laying-in-the-dirt-with-a-wrench kinda repair.

Having said that, it wouldn't hurt to follow 05DC451's advice as the space/weight is minimal.

I also suggested in one of your similar subject posts some time ago that one of those roll-up solar charging pads would probably be a good investment for when you go into the hinterlands. You can set them up as battery trickle chargers, cell phone chargers/power, etc.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
That's what I meant. If a fuse blows, you need to address the problem. He'll have to be able to repair pinched or shorted wires, etc.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there is no cell service out there. i have tape and tools. i was hoping for an idea from someone on a particular relay or fuse or sensor or "?" that may be a 100,000 mile lifetime part which would be good to have in case. maybe a 4x4 actuator or similar. i didn't mean to imply that i needed a bunch of 10 15 amp fuses. it seems that the tundras don't have many electrical issues so maybe my question just got answered...

thanks for looking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts