Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 Sequoia Ltd with Lux package (Captains Chairs and reomovable center console). Although the center console has good storage and 2 cupholders, it makes it inconvenient for access to the 3rd row (especially by kids!). All they do is clamber all over it! I was wondering if there was an aftermarket alternative to that clicks into the same anchor points? Alternatively, does anyone make a nice floor plate to replace the ugly base if you remove the console completely?

Appreciate any help!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
You are the first person I've heard of that has that package? I've never seen one, and have never heard of any options for that middle row center console. Can you provide any pictures?

·
Premium Member
2,829 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Wow, that is awesome!! I assumed it would be similar to the 2nd Gen Sequoia Platinum with middle row center console. I absolutely love that set-up. I wish I would have found one like that, but the "Lux" package must be very very rare. As far as removing the center console for something different, I would just recommend taking it to an upholstery shop and see if they can just make a plate covered in factory colored carpet?? I know what you mean about the kids climbing all over the console, as mine use it to get into their seat all the time. Good luck, and thanks for the pictures Crazy Ivan. Very cool!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep, that is the exact setup of mine (sorry, no pictures yet). I think it is fairly rare, but a great setup nonetheless.

Hey Crazy I, your final pic on page 2, I need a new storage tray that sits just under the ashtray - any idea where to get one?

·
Premium Member
2,829 Posts
I would call local wrecking yards (you have one close to Sacramento I think, they have a lot of tundras for parts, and any tundra double cab 2004-2006 tray will work just fine along with any sequoia 2000-2007 2wd or 2005-2007 any model). As far am me, I like to buy these things from dealer. Good luck and have fun :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts