Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have an 2006 Tundra Double Cab and need to pull the door panels off to install some new speakers. I have the JBL Prem system currently and will be replacing the head unit and adding amplifiers. Any help with the removal of the door panels would be greatly appreciated. I figure if I just start pulling I will more than likely break somthing. Thanks in advance! Robert.

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
It's probably easier for you to search "door panel removal" than it is for me to try to dig up the info on it. The key is to get the little lock deal with the red mark off. I think I squeezed it at top and bottom with screw drivers to get it out.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Hello, I have an 2006 Tundra Double Cab and need to pull the door panels off to install some new speakers. I have the JBL Prem system currently and will be replacing the head unit and adding amplifiers. Any help with the removal of the door panels would be greatly appreciated. I figure if I just start pulling I will more than likely break somthing. Thanks in advance! Robert.

Check the picture below

Attachments

·
Mech. Engr. / Mechanic
824 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts