Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
i don't know anything about the ones listed,but muth mirrors,http://www.kwmuth.com/products/kits/220-0276.htm,has just the glass that can be put in with minimal wiring.i'm keeping the muth mirrors as a second option if i can't find any limited power folding mirrors in decent shape.

·
Registered
397 Posts

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
08 Toyota Sequoia Mirror POWER HEATED SIGNAL Black LH : eBay Motors (item 230445254985 end time Mar-07-10 11:59:33 PST)

I know these say Sequoia, but it got me thinking that these may work for SR5s?

Do the OEM Limiteds require a different harness than the SR5?
they will work on the pre 10 trucks with heated mirrors....same basic "requirements" as the tow mirror swap..if u have heat, u have the wires for heat and turn signals. the turn signals in the mirror are in the same pin locations as on the tows...my neighbor had factory in glass turn signals and swapped out to tow mirrors and all the wires were in teh same spot. now, the 2010s apparently might have a different pin location for the running light based on a recent post but apparently the turn signal still is the same...so these "Should" work there too.

and yes the limited does have a different harness...but its because of the memory functions and the power fold, which these wont have so its the same as putting tow mirrors on...if that makes sense..

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all, very helpful! These should fit pretty well too compared to other types of reproduction parts. The glass isn't a bad idea either. How much is that kit?

I had the folding option on my Titan LE, and NEVER used it except for funsies. I do miss the turn signal though.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Thanks all, very helpful! These should fit pretty well too compared to other types of reproduction parts. The glass isn't a bad idea either. How much is that kit?

I had the folding option on my Titan LE, and NEVER used it except for funsies. I do miss the turn signal though.

MUTHCO.COM

they are 269 for the heated, 219 for non. they have them for just about anything. great product. alot of us C5 corvette guys went with them. i really really think all vehicles need some sort of signal like that, be it on the fender ala beemer, on the outside of the mirror like our benz or the side like my tow mirrors or something...just makes it alot more visible.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
oh and i kinda like muth and they extra interface they can offer for their mirrors....they have a deal that makes the mirror chevrons strobe when in reverse, they can also come on with the brake lights for extra brake lights, can blink to let u know the doors arent all closed or also blink as an LED alarm light when parked...some of those are kinda iffy but i like the strobing when backing thing hahaha says move outta my friggin way haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts