Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to gather additional information to know where to start this project. I have an '04 DC SR5 with the cloth interior. The driver seat has a round knob on the side (door side) that adjusts the back of the seat up and down. I am looking for a seat (OEM or aftermarket) that will allow the entire seat to have vertical travel. I have heard that the '05-'06 had an option for a seat that does have this vertical travel.

I've need to get the seat up an additional two inches or so to relieve the awkward position that my foot rests in against the gas pedal.

Any info or leads appreciated.

DCab

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'm trying to gather additional information to know where to start this project. I have an '04 DC SR5 with the cloth interior. The driver seat has a round knob on the side (door side) that adjusts the back of the seat up and down. I am looking for a seat (OEM or aftermarket) that will allow the entire seat to have vertical travel. I have heard that the '05-'06 had an option for a seat that does have this vertical travel.

I've need to get the seat up an additional two inches or so to relieve the awkward position that my foot rests in against the gas pedal.

Any info or leads appreciated.

DCab
The '05 and '06 DC's with manual seats have the ratchet type vertical adjustment. It just raises the back of the seat cushion the same as yours.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok. I guess I need to look at either an aftermarket seat or a mod to raise the factory seat height.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What kind of adjustments do the power seats have?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts